Terms and Conditions
The Wild Bunch website is operated by ARWP LTD. All rights reserved.
@Wildmanrouse is a pseudonym of Andy Rouse and Andy Rouse is the sole director of ARWP LTD, company no 4734424, registered address Heather & Co Ltd, The Old Stables, Frosbury Farm, Gravetts Lane, Guildford, GU3 3JW
All materials, including but not limited to, videos, recordings, images and text contained within this website are the copyright of Andy Rouse Wildlife Photography Ltd and may not be printed, shared or distributed in anyway without prior written consent from Andy Rouse or his representatives.
We have a simple and honest refund policy that protects our content and our members from unauthorised copying and distribution. The terms are listed below and by signing up to a free or annual subscription you agree to this policy and waive any right to appeal.
Where Refunds Apply
You will be issued a full refund of your purchase within 14 days of approval. You will receive the refund through the same payment method you used to make the purchase. If, for any reason, we are unable to issue a refund via your initial payment method, we will contact you to arrange alternative methods.
Refunds on Zoomed In premium content
Accidents happen and if you accidentally add one of these premium episodes to your cart and purchase it, then we will offer a full refund if you notify us within 15 minutes of the sale time and date. This is protect us, and our members, against unauthorised copying and distribution.
Refunds on Wild Bunch membership
We offer a full refund policy for wild bunch annual membership provided that it is requested within 3 days of the sale time and date and that each Zoomed In premium content video has only been played once. If either of these conditions are not met then we will be unable to issue a refund.
Refunds are for decent people. If it appears to us that you are abusing refunds, we may stop offering them to you. An example of abuse where this applies, is if you request a refund, receive the refund, then re-join at a later date and request a second refund. We would consider this abuse, would not grant the second refund and would block any future membership.
How to Request a Refund
Just use the contact form and we will do the rest. Note that if we are travelling it may take up to 21 days to acknowledge your request.
WILD BUNCH MEMBERSHIP
These are our terms and conditions for both the Wild Bunch Free and Annual memberships. By signing up to one of our memberships you agree to these terms and conditions. They are valid from the time and date of your signup. ARWP LTD will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the Member’s failure to comply with these provisions.Your Subscription
All subscriptions are for the period selected from the date and time of signup. Free memberships are for in-perpetuity or if you decide that you want us to delete your data. Once the 3 day refund policy stated above has passed we will not give any refunds and this decision is final. Your membership will not auto renew, instead it will lapse 12 months after your initial sign up date. You will be sent notifications to renew before this date.In the event of any downtime pertaining, but not limited to, the host website, conferencing software or video streaming services, we will not be liable for any loss of service or playback. We will of course do our best at all times to restore service as soon as possible. No credit will be given for any of these conditions.
Terminating your Membership
1) You are free to terminate your membership at any time, but these Terms and Conditions remain in force until the expiry date of your current membership period.
2) ARWP LTD have the right to terminate your membership at any time if any conditions outlined within this document are met.
How we use your data
We will not tolerate any form of racism, sexism, abusive or rude behaviour on the WildJabber forum. No promotion of external workshops, holidays, one to one's, webinars not previously agreed by Andy Rouse, is allowed. The sharing of email addresses, social media handles and any contact information is strictly forbidden. The reproduction of comments made by members to posts externally to the WildBunch is strictly forbidden.
If we see any of the above, or they are reported to us, we will take immediate action which could be, and is not limited to, immediate removal of the comment / immediate removal of the post / suspension of your usage for WildJabber or termination of your WildBunch membership. These actions will be taken with immediate effect and no discussion will be entered into.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We commit that we will always try our best to provide the service as described and in fact will always try to exceed any expectations that you may have. We will be totally fair and honest in all dealings with you.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
These are your responsibilities as part of your membership, failure to adhere to them may result in immediate termination of membership without recourse.
1) You agree that, subject to our intellectual property rights stated below, you not copy, share or distribute any information contained within this website unless you are specifically requested to do so by Andy Rouse or his representatives. This includes, but is not limited to, external platforms such as social media.
2) You agree to keep your login details confidential and that they are for you as the individual and not any group or organisation.
3) You agree that before granting membership to any minor, defined as a person under the age of 16, that you will contact us and give parental consent. We can make no allowances for any references or language used during any ClubCast sessions that may offend minors.
4) You agree and wholeheartedly support our inclusive policy and as such any racism, sexism, improper suggestion, abuse or any behaviour against the ethics of the site (including comments on social media platforms) will result in your immediate termination without recourse. There is no place in modern society for any of this, we are a proudly all inclusive community.
Please note that ARWP LTD, at its sole discretion, may also terminate this Agreement at any time without cause, and may suspend access to the website with or without notice, to any user. No refund will be given or discussion entered into. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to waive the right to any appeal.